KRK 8S V2 S-Series Subwoofer
KRK 8S S-Series Subwoofer Product Overview by GAK
If you're looking for that perfect subwoofer to complement your existing KRK speakers, then the 8S could be the product for you. The Class-D power amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch.
With their trademark yellow woofer and a front-firing bass port, the KRK 8S provides you with extremely accurate and powerful low-end punch.
The S-series has radically curved surfaces to enhance both look and performance. If you like, you can remove the grill to show off the yellow woofer.
KRK Product Overview
The 8s powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy in a compact form factor. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D power amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors.
Pairing the 8s subwoofer with KRK or another studio monitor delivers an optimised mixing and listening experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors without switching off the subwoofer. KRK’s 8s subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
- 8" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 30Hz with a max SPL of 112 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
Thanks! KRK products are OK
Have this in my home studio. It's plenty loud enough for a small room, i only need the volume slightly turned up to get some great low end! Works really well with the KRK Rokkit 5's i have as well. Great value for money.