KRK KNS 6400 Professional Headphones
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Headphones: Studio Monitors for your Ears!
Whether you are listening to some tracks, or tracking your next recording, the KRK KNS6400 gives you the famous KRK sound independent of your monitors.
The closed-back around-the-ear design brings you closer to your music, and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the sound without having your monitor mix escape into open microphones - and keeps live instruments out of what you are monitoring.
KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations -- and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust.
KRK headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones
- Newly developed headphone acoustical system
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging
- High-efficiency Neodynium 40mm driver
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability
- Replacable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo
- Head Coupling: Circumaural (Isolating)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Driver Type: Low weight neodymium
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Sensitivity/Efficiency: 95dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion
No upgrades available
Quick next day delivery.. item as described.. would defo order again