KRK KNS 8400 Professional Headphones
KRK KNS 8400 Professional Headphones: Studio Monitors for your Ears!
The KRK KNS8400 - with their ability to reveal exactly what you have on the tracks is an ideal choice for critical listening. Being able to discern the most subtle differences in pitch, timbre and tone helps you to get it right every mix, every take, every performance.
Isolating memory foam in the ear cushions delivers improved low end response and because they gently conform to your unique head shape you'll be comfortable wearing them all day.
KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations - and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust. KRK headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones
- Newly developed headphone acoustical system
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging
- High-efficiency Neodynium 40mm driver
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability
- Replacable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo
- Head Coupling: Circumaural (Isolating)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Driver Type: Low weight neodymium
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Sensitivity/Efficiency: 97 dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-23 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion
No upgrades available