KRK Rokit RP4 G3 Powered Studio Monitor (Silver)
This is the new KRK Rokit 4 G3 RP4 G3 powered studio monitor in Silver.
KRK Rokit 4 G3 otherwise known as the KRK RP4 G3 is part of the Generation 3 series of KRK studio monitors which are arguably the most popular studio monitors in the world. Rokit 4 G3 monitors are designed for mixing, mastering, recording and general music listening. This new speaker features a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass aramid composite woofer. The rear of the RP4 has multiple input connections so you can integrate it into most audio system configurations. This KRK Rokit 4 monitor is powered, meaning it has an amplifier built in. The class A/B amplifier provides SPL up to 102dB which means its compact yet powerful enough to project the sound adequately for most setups. We are proud stockists of KRK speakers and most of our staff use or have used Rokit series speakers. For more technical information, please see the information below or call us on 01273 665400 option 1.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 102dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series, perfect to fit smaller rooms and any desktop application.
- Bi-amped / Tri-amped (RP103G3) class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- 1" Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port - Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface