KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Single
KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Studio Monitor (Pair) With Speaker Stands
KRK RP5 G3 Studio Monitor (Pair) + Speaker Stands Bundle
Next day delivery
KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Monitor Product Overview By GAK
The latest version of KRK's popular reference monitors, building on the success of the G2's.
Onboard you will find a brand new class A/B amplifier with a larger headroom, lower distortion than it's predecessor and it's now possible to adjust both the high and low frequencies depending on the room the monitors are set up in.
KRK Product Overview
The KRK RP5 G3 powered studio monitors offer you professional accuracy and performance for mixing, mastering, recording and playback. The KRK RP5 G3 studio monitors are without doubt the most popular selling monitors at GAK for a number of reasons. The RP5 G3 system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 5" glass aramid composite woofer. The speaker can provide high frequencies up to 35kHz. extended bass response and vocal clarity. The class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 106dB. The Rokit waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the Rokit RP5 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. As one of the most used studio monitors in the world, the Rokit 5 is a valuable and compact solution towards an accurate mix.
- Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 Ìs sonic response gives you both: vocal clarity and low-frequency extension. Take your favorite vocal piece that includes a bass guitar. Notice how the KRK ROKIT presents, in detail, all the vocals and midrange audio, as well as the notes of the bass guitar.
- Everyone loves clean, tight bass reproduction. This is achieved with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port, otherwise you'll experience muddy bass. Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK ROKIT's bass is tight and well defined.
- Some monitors play loud, but distort at higher SPL's. At KRK, we believe if it isn't clean, it isn't true at any volume level. That's why you'll find precision limiters, matched to our amplifiers in every ROKIT, designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response. So turn up a ROKIT and hear not just loud, but hear clean.
- Place yourself in the sweet spot and listen to any demo selection: now notice the crisp defined image and depth that the ROKIT provides. See how you can hear each vocal and instrument where the recor-ding engineer placed them. Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don't lose either side of your mix.
- Some monitors boost high-frequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be supe-rior high-frequency reproduction. The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes. Listen to the ROKIT at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don't overwhelm the rest of the audio range.
- Soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion"¢Low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation