KRK Rokit RP6 G3 Single
KRK RP6 G3 Pair With Speaker Stands
KRK RP6 G3 Pair + Speaker Stands
Available to order
Awaiting stock, pre-order now
Call Us Now! 01273 665400
KRK Rokit RP6 G3 Studio Monitor Overview by GAK
The KRK RP6 G3 is a near field studio monitor ideal for small to average sized rooms and studios. The KRK RP6 G3 powered studio monitors offer pro performance and accuracy for mastering, mixing, recording and playback. This powered speaker features a 1" soft dome tweeter and 6" glass-Aramid composite woofer giving you those crisp, clear high's and rich, tonal lows. KRK Monitors are already a favourite of both bedroom producers and professional studio producers alike.
Vocal clarity with extended bass response - Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass. KRK ROKIT Generation 3s sonic response gives you both: vocal clarity and low-frequency extension. Take your favourite vocal piece that includes a bass guitar. Notice how the KRK ROKIT presents, in detail, all the vocals and midrange audio, as well as the notes of the bass guitar.
Clean, tight bass reproduction - Everyone loves clean, tight bass reproduction. This is achieved with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port, otherwise you’ll experience muddy bass. Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK ROKIT’s bass is tight and well defined.
High sound pressure levels - without distortion - Some monitors play loud, but distort at higher SPL’s. At KRK, we believe if it isn’t clean, it isn’t true at any volume level. That’s why you’ll find precision limiters, matched to our amplifiers in every ROKIT, designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response. So turn up a ROKIT and hear not just loud, but hear clean.
Precise imaging from defined sweet spot- Place yourself in the sweet spot and listen to any demo selection: now notice the crisp defined image and depth that the ROKIT provides. See how you can hear each vocal and instrument where the recording engineer placed them. Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don’t lose either side of your mix.
Clean high-frequency extension- Some monitors boost high-frequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be superior high-frequency reproduction. The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes. Listen to the ROKIT at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don’t overwhelm the rest of the audio range.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion
- Low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency: 6" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 35kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 107 dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 73W
- High Frequency: 25W
- Mid-Frequency: N/A
- Low Frequency: 48W
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm balanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume: (-30dB - +6dB)
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors:
- -Unbalanced RCA
- -Balanced 1/4" TRS
- -Balanced XLR