KRK Rokit RP8 G3 Single
Average rating / 5
GET IT TOMORROW LEFT
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS
5-STAR RATING OUR CUSTOMERS
KRK RP8 G3 Studio Monitor Overview By GAK.KRK's RP8 G3 powered studio monitors offer you pro performance and accuracy for mixing, recording, playback and mastering. The KRK RP8 G3 is one of our best selling studio monitors and is ideal for beginners and professionals alike. The KRK RP8 G3 consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 8" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 109dB. The Rokit waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the Rokit RP8 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. For large recording rooms and high SPL monitor needs, the KRK Rokit 8 G3 will deliver any detail of performance through its large headroom.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 Ìs sonic response gives you both: vocal clarity and low-frequency extension. Take your favorite vocal piece that includes a bass guitar. Notice how the KRK ROKIT presents, in detail, all the vocals and midrange audio, as well as the notes of the bass guitar.
- Everyone loves clean, tight bass reproduction. This is achieved with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port, otherwise you'll experience muddy bass. Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK ROKIT's bass is tight and well defined.
- Some monitors play loud, but distort at higher SPL's. At KRK, we believe if it isn't clean, it isn't true at any volume level. That's why you'll find precision limiters, matched to our amplifiers in every ROKIT, designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response. So turn up a ROKIT and hear not just loud, but hear clean.
- Place yourself in the sweet spot and listen to any demo selection: now notice the crisp defined image and depth that the ROKIT provides. See how you can hear each vocal and instrument where the recor-ding engineer placed them. Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don't lose either side of your mix.
- Some monitors boost high-frequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be supe-rior high-frequency reproduction. The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes. Listen to the ROKIT at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don't overwhelm the rest of the audio range.
- "¢Soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- "¢Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
- "¢Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- "¢Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion
- "¢Low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation