Kurzweil Forte 7 76-Key Stage Piano
Kurzweil Forte 7
The most advanced keyboard to ever wear the Kurzweil logo - now in a more portable 76-note, fully-weighted package.
New, hand-selected German and vintage Japanese concert grand pianos, as well as new Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Clav, Harpsichord, Orchestral Percussion, Celeste, Glockenspiel, Chimes, Bells and Crotales along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64™ expansion, all delivered with unprecedented expressiveness and an obsessive attention to detail.
Flash-Play™ provides the Forte 7 with a staggering amount of horse-power; 16 GB sample content with zero-loading time, heaping mounds of powerful DSP and ultrafast performance.
KB3 ToneReal™ Organs Modelled after classic Hammond, Vox and Farfisa organs. Featuring all the controls you want and more, including 9 realistic drawbars. With the latest OS , KB3 is now Polyphony Free*, no longer using any of the Forte® 7's 128 voices! (*does not apply to Vox/Farfisa programs)
Powerful FX Engine Award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses, Flangers, Phasers, Distortions, Rotary Amplifiers, Compressors and more.
76-note Italian Hammer-Action Keyboard Every sound within the Forte 7 is perfectly matched to its 76-note fully-weighted Italian hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch.
Front Panel Master Compressor & 3-Band EQ Room too boomy? Need to add some punch? No problem. Dial it in with the Master Compressor & EQ section featuring Bass, Treble and sweepable Midrange.
23 Programmable Physical Controllers 9 Sliders (with brilliant LED ladders), 6 Switches, 2 Wheels, 3 Switch Pedal Inputs, 2 Continuous Control Pedal Inputs and Aftertouch. (1 sustain/switch pedal is included).
Easy Access Controls Pitch/Modulation wheels along with dedicated -/+ Transpose, Tap Tempo and sound Variation controls conveniently located right on the front panel.
Widescreen Colour Display Navigate the Forte 7 with a new 4.3” 480x272 widescreen colour LCD display.
Sound Selection Easy Category and Program/Multi selection. Save your own preset for each Category.
Favourites Section Access your 10 Favourite sounds with ONE button press! Conveniently located right below the Forte® 7's display. (With the latest OS there are now 16 Banks of 10 Favourites, providing 160 total favourites!)
Software Editors Get deeper into editing your Forte® 7 Programs, Multis and Effects!
- Keyboard 76 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys (Fatar TP/40L)
- Display 480x272 pixel colour LCD with front-panel brightness adjust
- Polyphony 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- KB3 is Polyphony Free*, not using any of the Forte's 128 voices.
- (*does not apply to Vox/Farfisa programs)
- Multitimbral 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 16 zones)
- Factory Programs 322 Stunning factory Programs featuring the all new vintage Japanese and German Grands, new Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Clav, Harpsichord, Orchestral Percussion, Celeste, Glockenspiel, Chimes, Bells and Crotales along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64™ expansion
- User Programs 1024
- Factory Multis 186 Factory-crafted Multis - featuring up to 16 independent zones
- User Multis 1024
- General MIDI No
- Master EQ/Compressor Section Front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch
- Front-panel single-knob master compressor with separate on/off bypass switch
- Effects • Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects - reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more
- • 32 total FX units
- (editing of FXChains requires use of the Desktop Editor)
- Controllers 1 pitch wheel
- 1 modulation wheel
- 9 front panel sliders (w/ LED ladders)
- 9 switches (assignable/zone mutes/KB3 control)
- 1 variation switch
- 1 tap tempo switch
- 2 transpose switches
- *3 switch pedal inputs (1 switch/sustain pedal is included)
- 2 continuous control pedal inputs
- monopressure (aftertouch)
- (*supports half-damper for pianos / half-damper pedal sold separately)
- Analog Outputs • Four (2 pairs) 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Automatic mono switching on both pairs.
- • +21dBu maximum output
- • 50Ω balanced source impedance
- Audio Inputs One stereo 1/8" back-panel input for connecting your favourite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback
- Headphones • 1 back-panel 1/4" headphone output
- • 130mW into 32 ohm headphones
- MIDI In, Thru, Out (w/ Thru/Out switch)
- USB • Two USB ports (one A port / one B port)
- • Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- • User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- • Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- Software Editors External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS* devices
- (*coming soon)
- FREE OS Updates OS updates over USB and/or Flash Drive
- Included Accessories Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable, (4) self adhesive feet
- Height (5.5") (14cm)
- Depth (15.6") (39.7cm)
- Length (43.2") (109.7cm)
- Weight (41.4 lb.) (18.8 kg)
- Power Internal Power Supply, free voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 20W max
No upgrades available