Kurzweil KS-40A Studio Monitors (Pair)
Kurzweil KS-40A Studio Monitors Overview by GAK.
The KS-40A Studio Monitors are both professional and affordable, the ideal monitor speakers for new producers with limited space and also as referencing monitors for the bigger, more professional studios. Housed in a heavy, thick-walled, non-resonant wood cabinet, the KS-40A's sport a magnetically shielded, two-way, bass reflex design and a compact footprint.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Featuring a premium 3/4" dome tweeter and wide-range 4" woofer, 20Wrms system amplification and separate volume and bass adjustments, the KS-40A's are an ideal monitoring solution for the personal project studio or keyboard setup.
- High frequencies are crisp and clear, low frequencies are balanced and warm, imparting a transparent sound to the KS-40A's with equal amounts of presence and clarity. For musicians who are on a budget but are unwilling to compromise when it comes to sound quality, the KS-40A's are the perfect compliment to our other affordable, high quality product lines like the SP and PC3LE series.
- Cabinet: 100% wood cabinet using 12mm non-resonant MDF
- HF Driver: 3/4 inch (19mm) dome type, magnetically shielded
- LF Driver: 4 inch (106mm) diameter, magnetically shielded
- Bass Reflex Port: rear panel
- Power Output: 10Wrms x2 (at 1KHz, 10% THD)
- Frequency Response: 100-10,000Hz (at -5dB)
- Controls: 1x Volume, 1x Sub Bass
- Input Ports:
- 2 pairs of stereo RCA jacks, internally mixed
- (Line A inputs feature treble boost of 9dB at 10KHz; Line B inputs are flat)
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
- Height: (9-1/16") (23.00 cm)
- Width: (5-7/8") (14.80 cm)
- Depth: (7-1/16") (18.00 cm)
- Weight: (11.00 lb.) (5 kg), both cabinets