L.R Baggs Anthem SL Acoustic Guitar Mic/Pickup
Think you know what an internal microphone is all about? Think again. This mic will shatter your preconceptions.
This revolutionary new amplification system features our patent pending Tru• Mic microphone technology. The mic is mounted to the bridge plate inside of the guitar to capture the majority of your guitar's true voice in a way that only a microphone is capable of - plus it is amazingly feedback resistant. Our Element under saddle pickup carries only the lowest frequencies for punch and authority.
The SL, with a pre-set mix between the mic and pickup and all of the electronics are housed in the end pin, features only a small volume control at the sound hole. It is ideal for non-standard sound hole sizes and for those of you that don't want a larger control unit hanging on the guitar top.
Now you can plug in, crank it and sound more real than you ever thought possible!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Anthem Tru
- Mic carries the majority of the guitars' frequency range while the Element Pickup carries only the lowest frequencies
- The mic is highly feedback-resistant
- Noise cancelling microphone technology eliminates any annoying honky or boxy qualities from the inside of the guitar
- Mic installs easily on the bridgeplate with peel and stick adhesive
- Mic and pickup levels preset for optimum performance
- Soundhole remote includes volume and mic trim controls
- All discrete pre-contoured endpin preamp with preset crossover
- Element Pickup fits most common string spacings and saddle widths
- Comes with battery bag for secure and unobtrusive battery retention