Laney RB4 Richter 165 1x15 Bass Combo
Laney Product OverviewThis no nonsense 165-watt bass combo now features a 15” custom speaker plus a switchable HF Horn. Combine this with powerful EQ comprising of bass, treble and A 7 band graphic mid, plus a switchable compressor and switchable limiter, all in a solid conventional cabinet with top and side handles, and you’ve got exactly what you need for gigging, recording or just waking up the neighbours!
The ENHANCED RB4 is a no nonsense 165 watt bass combo and features a 15” custom speaker plus a switchable HF horn, bass, treble and 7 band graphic mid, switchable compressor and switchable limiter in a solid cabinet with top and side handles. Exactly what you need for gigging, recording or just waking up the neighbours.
Housed in sturdy black carpet covered cabinets with tough steel grilles.
Featuring a conventional cabinet the RB4 gives you great solid compact performance suited to bedroom, rehearsal, and stage or studio applications.
- Cabinet Design: Conventional Combo
- CD Input Yes (mini Jack)
- Compressor: Yes
- DI Socket Yes : Pre EQ XLR
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 591 x 531 x 361
- Drivers: 15" Custom Driver+ Switchable HF horn
- Enhance: Yes
- Equalisation: Bass, Treble and 7 Band Graphic Mid
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Headphone Socket: No
- Inputs: Normal & High
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Limiter Yes : Switchable
- Master Presence Control: No
- Master volume: Yes
- Power: 65 Watts
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack (8 Ohms External)
- Weight: 21 Kg Packed, 19 Kg Unit
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm): 553 x 485 x 303
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year