Laney AH-FREESTYLE AudioHub Battery Powered Combo
The AH FREESTYLE the all-in-one solution for all your multi-instrument amplification needs on the move. Great for school, rehearsal studio, garage, bedroom the street and intimate performances anywhere you want. The AH FREESTYLE is your choice of Battery or Mains powered for total freedom and comes supplied with its own power supply. It has three channels:
The AH-FREESTYLE maybe be small and compact but not light on features and houses 3 channels
CHANNEL 1 MIC/LINE INPUT
CHANNEL 2 2 STEREO LINE INPUTS
CHANNEL 3 LINE/INSTRUMENT INPUT
It is also equipped with onboard delay with Time and Feedback controls, and an FX send switch on each channel.
Ideal for keyboards, vocals, electronic drums and playing recorded audio, the AH-FREESTYLE features an 8" custom driver to ensure that whatever sound source you use is produced and projected correctly and clearly. Add to this 'Road Ruggedness,' solid construction, hard wearing vinyl and a metal front Grille.
The AH-FREESTYLE is the ideal solution for all of your audio performance and rehearsal needs...wherever you are!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Channels: 3 Channels
- Power: 5 watts RMS
- Equalisation: Master 2 Band EQ
- Line Out: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Drivers: 8" Custom Driver
- Cabinet Design: Kickback Combo
- Effects: Delay with Time & Feedback - assignable to each channel
- Headphone Socket: Yes - mini jack
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Master Section: Volume, Master 2 band EQ
- Battery Power: Mains or Battery powered - PSU supplied
- Inputs: XLR/JACK combi, Jacks & Mini Jack
- Amp Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 315x260x310
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year