The Laney AH200 is a dual position powered kick-back wedge monitor which can also function as a main PA speaker. Multiple inputs from Hi-Z to Lo-Z, individual channel bass and treble EQ, reverb mean you can input just about any instrument into the AH200.
Covered in hardwearing acoustic damping carpet, the AH200 is designed for life on the road with 160 watts RMS power into a 15" Celestion and a HF horn. 5 independent channels and CD phono input. 16 digital effects programs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power RMS: 160 watts.
- Drivers: 1 x 15" Celestion Driver and HF Horn.
- Channels: 5 independent channels and CD input. Ch1 and Ch2 Lo-Z XLR and Hi-Z line jack, Ch3 Hi-Z and LoZ 1/4" jacks, Ch4 and Ch5 twin Hi-Z 1/4" jacks.
- EQ: Bass and Treble controls on each channel and global Bass, Mid, and Treble.
- Reverb: 16 programs digital effects with master level and independent send level on each channel.
- Footswitch Input: Effects bypass.
- Outputs: Phone Record Output with level control, Main Output, External Speaker Output.
- Cabinet: Carpet covered, dual position kick back construction with kick-proof metal grill, metal corners, flip side handle.
- Weight: 27.5 kgs.
- Dimensions: 580 x 505 x 460mm.