Laney AH80 AudioHub 80W Combo
Laney Product Overview
The AH80 offers 80 watts RMS of Audiohub flexibility. Featuring 3 channels each with independent volumes, equipped with XLR and/or jack socket inputs capable of accepting a variety of inputs from differing sources a 5 band master EQ for accurate tone shaping and an on board DSP digital delay with feedback, time and level controls. There's a CD input, line out socket and provision for connecting headphones. The AH80's cabinet is a dual position kick back cabinet designed to be used either in monitor position or in the conventional manner, housing a custom designed 8" driver and is finished in a tough carpet covering and a steel kick proof grille.
- Power RMS: 80 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1
- Channels: 3 Channels:
- -Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- -Ch 2: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- -Ch 3: Hi-Z Instrument.
- Channel Controls: Level, FX switch
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (Â±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Drivers: 10" Custom Designed Driver
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Effects: On-board Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- CD Input: AUX/CD input - 3.5mm stereo jack
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year