Laney AH80 AudioHub 80W Combo
Laney Product Overview
The AH80 offers 80 watts RMS of Audiohub flexibility. Featuring 3 channels each with independent volumes, equipped with XLR and/or jack socket inputs capable of accepting a variety of inputs from differing sources a 5 band master EQ for accurate tone shaping and an on board DSP digital delay with feedback, time and level controls. There's a CD input, line out socket and provision for connecting headphones. The AH80's cabinet is a dual position kick back cabinet designed to be used either in monitor position or in the conventional manner, housing a custom designed 8" driver and is finished in a tough carpet covering and a steel kick proof grille.
- Power RMS: 80 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1
- Channels: 3 Channels:
- -Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- -Ch 2: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- -Ch 3: Hi-Z Instrument.
- Channel Controls: Level, FX switch
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (Â±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Drivers: 10" Custom Designed Driver
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Effects: On-board Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- CD Input: AUX/CD input - 3.5mm stereo jack
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
No upgrades available
Does what it says on the tin. Works very well.
It’s not the best but it is light!
Can't fault in any way.Excellent amplifier for guitar and microphone.
Great sound useful for any instrument looking forward to using.