Laney AH300 AudioHub 300W Combo
Laney Product Overview
The AH300 is the flagship of the Audiohub range. Designed to deliver 300 watts into a custom designed 15" driver and an HF Horn the dual position kickback carpet covered cabinet houses a 5 channel preamp, with each channel having independent 2 band EQ, level controls and FX sends. Channels 1 & 2 feature both XLR and jack inputs, Channels 3 & 4 house stereo unbalanced jacks and Channel 5 feature RCA line inputs.
An onboard DSP engine provides 16 preset digital effects each with parameter adjustments giving you plenty of scope for tailoring the effects to your needs. A master 5 band EQ takes care of the overall tonal sound and a master section equipped with the headphone jack and its volume control along with jacks for line in, line out and record out as well as the over all master volume completes the front panel of the unit. The rear panel supports an insert mode FX loop and an extension speaker socket GÇô minimum 8 Ohms.
- Power: 300 Watts
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1 & CH2
- Channels 5 Channels:
- -Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- -Ch 2: Balanced XLR/Hi-Z Instrument
- -Ch 3 & 4: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- -Ch 5: RCA Line input.
- Channel Controls: Channel controls Level, Treble (Ch 1 - 4), Bass (Ch 1 - 4), FX Level (Ch 1 - 4)
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (Â±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Record Out: Yes
- Footswitch: Footswitch option FS 1 (not supplied)
- Speaker connections: Minimum 8 Ohms
- FX Loop(s): Yes - Insert mode
- Drivers: 1 x Custom Designed 15" loudspeaker & HF Horn
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Effects: On-board DSP featuring 16 Presets with parameter adjustment
- Headphone Socket: Yes with level control
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Master Section: Master section consisting of Master FX, Volume and Phono levels
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year