Laney AH40 AudioHub 40W Combo
Laney Product Overview
The AH40 is a compact multi-instrument amplifier capable of accepting inputs from vocal mics, guitars, keyboards and electronic drum kits. The preamp features 3 channels, XLR and jack inputs, individual channel level controls and a master 5 Band Graphic EQ. The Master section includes a CD input, line out and a headphone socket. The AH40 features a carpet covered kickback cabinet fitted with a 8" custom designed driver and is finished off with a steel kick grille.
- Power: 40 Watts
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1
- Channels 3 Channels:
- -Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- -Ch 2: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- -Ch 3: Hi-Z Instrument
- Equalisation: Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (Â±12dB)
- Line Out: Yes
- Drivers: 8" Custom Designed Driver
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- CD Input: AUX/CD input - 3.5mm stereo jack "¢ Line Out
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
No upgrades available
Great product exactly what I need. Only play guitar in bedroom with cd backing tracks and this amp is perfect. Well recommended.
A great amplifier at a very good price.
This amp is really good for small gigsI would recomend it.
Using for my electric drums, seems to do the job well. May take some messing around with the EQ to get the snare sounding right.