Laney CUB10 Compact 10W 1x10 Tube Combo
The Laney CUB10 is not just a bigger CUB 8, it is a totally different amplifier and comes from further along the evolutionary path of tube amp design. The CUB 10 is a Class A/B design and produces 10 watts RMS of power from an output section loaded with a pair of 6v6GT's, driven from a pre amp loaded with 2 ECC83's. The pre amp compliment consists of a Tone control, a Volume control and a Gain control, along with a set of Hi & Lo input jacks. The CUB 10 houses a 10" Celestion driver.
The CUB 10's Class A/B output section gives this amp a nicely pronounced mid range - which is where the natural frequencies of the guitar instrument sit. This means that the CUB 10 has a very natural and responsive mid range when run clean. Push the amp a little harder and things begin to get very Zeppelin-esque - think "Heartbreaker". Hit the strings harder and the amp breaks up ever so responsively, dial in more gain and the amp really starts to cook with vintage tone. The pair of 6V6GT's work hard to give plenty of low-end punch for a small tube amp, perfect for a bluesy solo.
- Output Power Rating: 10W
- Loudspeaker: Celestion Custom Driver 8 Ohm
- Loudspeaker outputs: Extension speaker socket (Disconnects Internal speaker, 8 - 16 Ohm Impedance)
- Class A/B Push/Pull circuitry
- 2x6V6GT Power Tubes
- 2xECC83/12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Gain, Tone & Volume Controls
- Hi & Lo Gain Inputs
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm
- Size: (H*W*D) 355*365*220
- Unit Weight: 8.25 Kg
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year