Laney CUB12 Compact 15W 1x12 Combo
Laney Product Overview
The Laney CUB 12 valve guitar amplifier offers you 15 watts of all tube tone with a twist. The CUB 12 features the new "Less than 1 watt option" for classic driven tones at low volume.
Small is beautiful: The CUB series delivers pure, vintage tube tone in small format, lower wattage units providing classic vintage sounds without complicated control layouts or excessive volume levels.
Designed and engineered in Great Britain, the CUB12 delivers 15 watts power and tone via a pair of EL84 power tubes. In addition a less than 1 watt power option can be used, giving the same power tube tone at lower volume levels. Coupled with 3 x ECC83 pre-amp tubes the CUB12 goes from warm cleans to rich crunch giving the classic tones you need.
The CUB 12 houses a 12″ HH driver. HH have custom-designed the driver exclusively for Laney giving the perfect loudspeaker pairing to the amplifier.
For an expanded rig the CUB12 can also be hooked up to a larger cabinet via its extension out socket. Try a 2×12 or even 4×12 cabinet and be prepared to be blown away.
- 15 Watts
- 'Less Than 1 Watt' Input for Recording and Practicing
- Celestion Custom 12" Driver
- All Tube British Classic Design
- Bass Middle and Treble Tone Controls
- Tilt Feature
- CHANNELS 1
- CHANNEL CONTROLS GAIN, TREBLE, MIDDLE, BASS, VOLUME & TONE
- CLASSCLASS A/B
- DRIVERS1 X 12" HH DRIVER
- EQUALISATIONBASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE
- FOOTSWITCH NO
- FX LOOP(S)YES
- IMPEDANCE8 OHM
- INPUTS2 : 15W & <1W
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year