Laney CXM-110 Passive Floor Monitor
The CXM-110 is a passive, full-range enclosure with 10" woofer and HF tweeter. Compact and versatile, it is ideal for use as a stage monitor or full range cab. Designed and engineered in Great Britain, the CXM-110 handles 250 Watts of power and is equipped with a 10″ woofer plus HF driver for punchy bass and sparkling highs.
Finished in a tough vinyl covering with metal corners with rubber feet and a kick-proof steel grill, the CXM-110 will deliver gig after gig. The CXM-110 is fitted with a 35mm pole stand fitting allowing the unit to be used on a speaker stand as a side fill monitor or front of house speaker when desired.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- CABINET DESIGN: FULL RANGE STAGE MONITOR. LOW PROFILE, ROAD READY CONSTRUCTION WITH KICK-PROOF METAL GRILLE, METAL CORNERS & RUBBER FEET
- DRIVERS: 1 X 10" WOOFER (8 OHM) + HF HORN
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 78HZ TO 20KHZ
- IMPEDANCE: 8 OHMS
- POWER: 250W
- SPEAKER CONNECTIONS: INPUT JACK, LINK JACK
- UNIT DIMENSIONS (HxWxD in mm): 270 X 470 X 330
- WEIGHT: 8KG
- POLE STAND FITTING: YES, 35MM POLE STAND SOCKET