Laney CXM-112 Passive Floor Monitor
Laney CXM-112 Passive Monitor Product Overview by GAK
The CXM-112 from Laney is a Passive Monitor with 300W of power, a 12″ woofer and an HF driver. It's the perfect monitor for stage use.
Constructed of a tough vinyl covering with metal corners, rubber feet and a kick-proof steel grill. The 35mm pole stand fitting allows for easy set up at gigs and events.
Laney Product Overview
The CXM-112 is a passive, full-range enclosure with 12" woofer and HF tweeter. Compact and versatile, it is ideal for use as a stage monitor or full range cab.
Designed for use as either stage monitors or for front of house, the CX range of active and passive enclosures combine portability with performance making them ideal for a wide variety of sound monitoring applications.Designed and engineered in Great Britain, the CXM-112 handles 300 Watts of power and is equipped with a 12″ woofer plus HF driver for punchy bass and sparkling highs.
Finished in a tough vinyl covering with metal corners with rubber feet and a kick-proof steel grill, the CXM-112 will deliver gig after gig.
The CXM-112 is fitted with a 35mm pole stand fitting allowing the unit to be used on a speaker stand as a side fill monitor or front of house speaker when desired.
- Cabinet Design: Full range stage monitor. Road ready construction with kick-proof metal grille, recess carry handle, metal corners & rubber feet
- Drivers: 1 x 12 inch Custom Driver Piezo Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 8K
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: Double (Paralleled) Jacks
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Power Handling: 180W RMS
- Sensitivity: 98 dB/[email protected]
- Speaker connections: 2 x jack
- Weight: 15 Kg
- Unit Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 330 x 591 x 437
Great product at a great price.