Laney CXP-110 Active Floor Monitor
Laney Product Overview
Being able to hear yourself on stage is fundamentally important to your performance! The CX range of passive/active stage monitors work as perfect partners for your stage monitoring requirements, whatever your gig.
Specifically designed to be floor monitors from the outset and not simply just another floor mounted enclosure each CX active monitor is engineered to give you optimal performance whatever the application whether in an intimate situation or on a full-scale concert stage each CX monitor delivers accurate sound reproduction and plenty of it.
Active CX monitors feature high quality road tested mixer amps featuring ultra low noise Mic and Line inputs, a Line link output which is invaluable for spreading your monitoring around the soundstage and a powerful 3 band user adjustable EQ allowing you to tune your onstage sound quickly and accurately from the stage. Every Active unit carries and external speaker socket for connecting another passive monitor.
Ergonomically designed to give optimum sound dispersion each CX monitor in manufactured from rugged all wood material and features a kick proof metal grill and recessed control panels where appropriate and are finished in hardwearing carpet. Unbeatable when it comes to price vs performance.
- Cabinet Design: Full range stage monitor. Road ready construction with kick-proof metal grille, recess carry handle, metal corners & rubber feet
- Channels: 1
- Drivers: 1 x 10 inch Custom Driver Piezo Tweeter
- Equalisation: 2 band passive
- Frequency Response: 78Hz - 20K
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: 1 x mic (jack) 1 x line (jack)
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Link Jack (Line Level Slave): Line level jack
- Master volume: Yes
- Power: 65 Watts @ 4ohms
- Sensitivity: 97 dB/[email protected]
- Speaker connections: Jack
- Weight: 15 Kg
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm): 274 x 468 x 347
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.