Laney CXP-112 Active Floor Monitor
Laney Product Overview
Designed for use as either stage monitors or for front of house, the CX range of active and passive enclosures combine portability with performance making them ideal for a wide variety of sound monitoring applications.
The CXP-112 is fitted with a 35mm pole stand fitting allowing the unit to be used on a speaker stand as a side fill monitor or front of house speaker when desired.Designed and engineered in Great Britain, the CXP-110 delivers 240 watts of power and is equipped with both a 12″ woofer and HF driver.
The CXP-112 is a compact, active enclosure that may be used as a stage monitor or on a speaker stand. Finished in a tough vinyl covering with metal corners with rubber feet and a kick-proof steel grill, the CXP-112 will deliver gig after gig.
With an XLR Mic input, ¼ jack Line input, three-band EQ and Master Volume the CXP-112 is simple to use in a live situation. The CXP-112 includes a Line Link socket for connecting to an additional active enclosure or monitor well as an External Speaker socket for connecting to a passive cabinet (such as a CXM-112.)
- Power RMS 120 Watts @ 4ohms
- Inputs 1 x mic (XLR) 1x line (jack)
- Jack speaker connections
- Impedance 8 ohms
- Drivers 1x12" Custom Driver HF Horn
- 3 band passive equalisation
- Power Handling Program 300 watts
- Frequency Response 70Hz - 18K
- Sensitivity 98 dB/[email protected]
- Weight 19 Kg
- Dimensions (mm) Width 591 x Height 330 x Depth 437
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year