The Laney GH100TI is a 100 watt master volume style head designed specifically to meet the tonal demands of the legendary Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath.
The Laney GH100TI is equipped for out and out metal with 5 stages of gain permanently engaged and several cunning high gain modifications, this amplifier is the ultimate partner to one of the most influential players of all time.
The awesome output of the Laney GH100TI is matched by the extraordinary GS412LA and GS412LS cabinets (available separately), specifically designed to accommodate the GH100TI output characteristics. These cabs are "Metal" through and through, fitted with custom designed Celestion drivers and finished with a steel kick grill. The ultimate NU metal stack!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power RMS: 100 Watts
- Inputs: Hi & Lo Jacks
- Channels: 1
- Equalisation: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Master Presence Control: Yes
- Bright Switch: Yes
- Bass Switch: Yes
- Switchable Resonance: Yes
- Preamp Valves: Premium ECC83
- Output Valves: Premium EL34
- Switchable valve bias (5881 / EL34): Yes
- Class: A/B
- Link Jack (Line Level Slave): Yes
- Speaker connections: Connections for 1 x 16 ohm, 2 x 16 ohm, 1 x 8 Ohm, 2 x 8 ohm
- FX Loop(s): Yes (Switchable Insert / Side Chain) with return level
- Weight: 23.5 Kg
- Dimensions: Width 678 x Height 240 x Depth 253mm