Laney IRT30-112 Ironheart 80W 1x12 Combo
The Laney IRT30-112 features the same channel and tube compliment as the bigger IRONHEART models and growls with 30 Watts RMS of monster clean, rhythm & lead tones. Sometimes where things come is very important! Take for example the IRT30-112's fully balanced and selectable (dry guitar/amped) DI. It takes its source AFTER the output section G"ô with cabinet emulation. This means you get your whole tone at the DI, a feature only previously available on super high-end, custom built guitar rigs or the IRT30-112's cousin, the IRT-STUDIO!
- Power: 30 watts RMS
- Inputs: 1 x Jack
- Channels: 3 - Clean, Rhythm & Lead
- Equalisation: Bass, Middle & Treble with Pull-Push EQ shift on each
- Master Presence Control: Overall TONE
- Boost Switch: Footswitchable PRE BOOST
- Preamp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Output Valves: 2 x 6L6
- Class: Class AB
- Reverb: Laney designed Digital reverb
- Footswitch: FS4-IRT supplied as standard - switches Channel, Clean, Reverb & Pre Boost
- FX Loop(s): Yes - variable level FX loop
- Output Attenuation: VARI WATTS feature
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Drivers: 1 x HH Custom Designed 12" driver
- Baffle: Angled Baffle
- Cabinet Design: Straight fronted
- Speaker connections: 8 Ohm socket
- Unit Dimensions - for int. case (HxWxD mm): 473 X 578 X 288
- MP3 Input: YES
- Weight: 20.5 Kg
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 536 X 636 X 346
- DI Socket: Yes, selectable - Dry or Amped
I can say it has it all!
Great amp. Lots of features. It does super clean and will also really rock!
Fantastic little amp, you need to be aware of it's weight, but fantastic sound, well pleased.