Laney LFR-112 200W 1x12 Active Cab
The Laney LFR cabinet is a full frequency, full range, powered cabinet, designed to deliver the varied tones of a digital guitar set up where it matters the most - to your audience.
Digital guitar rigs offer the player an un-paralleled degree of choice when it comes to their rig set up. In a digital world, virtually anything is possible. Digital guitar rigs allow players to have access to an astounding array of truly amazing sounding amplifiers, cabinets and effects.
Until recently harnessing the power of your digital guitar rig live has proven difficult.
The reason being amplifying a digital guitar rig live requires something completely different from a traditional guitar amp setup. To make a digital guitar set up work live you need something which faithfully recreates your studio sound, live and loud without adding any additional unwanted tonal content.
The Laney LFR cabinet is a full frequency, full range, powered cabinet, designed to deliver the varied tones of a digital guitar set up where it matters the most – to your audience.
- Baffle: Slanted
- Cabinet Design: Conventional guitar cabinet, tilt machanism, switchable front baffle illumination
- CD Input: Yes (Min Jack)
- Channels: Single Channel
- Channel Controls: Gain
- Class: Solid State
- DI Socket: XLR DI Out, Cabinet Emulated
- Drivers: 1x12 Laney Driver
- Effects: Onboard switchable cabinet emulation, FRFR, 1x12 & 4x12 Options
- Equalisation: HF TRIM
- Frequency Response: Full range flat response 47 Hz - 20 kHz
- Inputs: XLR COMBI/JACK SOCKET
- Line Out: Link out
- Power: 200 watts RMS 400 watts power
- Unit Dimensions: 420 x 575 x 355 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 19.5kg
No upgrades available
Amazing quality for the price point
Best frfr cab bang for buck IMO.
Excellent product, excellent price. Saving for a second one for a full stereo set up.