Laney L20T-112 Lionheart 20W 1x12 Combo
The Laney L20T-112 Combo features the same highly respected preamp design as the rest of the Lionheart range and consists of a clean and drive section with shared 3 band EQ, global reverb and an overall tone control.
The L20T-112's all valve power amp houses a road tested 20 Watt Class A parallel single ended EL84 equipped output section, not previously seen in a Lionheart 1 x 12 combo. This offers the player an increased headroom option in a combo whilst still giving masses of vintage valve tone in a compact stylish package.
The rear panel of the L20T-112 features a footswitch socket for switching channel and reverb with the FS2 provided, an FX loop for connecting external FX devices and finally an external speaker socket for adding an additional speaker enclosure such as the LT212. The L20T-112 also features the innovative folding tilt mechanism that has proved popular on the rest of the Lionheart range.
The L20T-112 can sound either vintage or modern depending on how you use the preamp controls - back off the gain, wind up the master and you're cooking up serious retro tone. Digging in hard produces extra bite, or backing off cleans it all up.
The Lionheart range is a significant amplifier in todays market offering serious tone that's often difficult to find even in products costing twice the price. Lionhearts are easy to use and most players will get a great tone out of them within seconds.
- Power: RMS 20 watts
- Inputs: 2 x Jack, Hi & Lo
- Channels: Clean & Drive
- Equalisation: Passive Bass, Middle & Treble
- Bright Switch: Yes
- Preamp Valves: 3 x 12AX7
- Output: Valves 4 x EL84
- Class Class A
- Reverb: Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 Included
- Impedance: 4, 8 & 16 Ohms
- Drivers: 1 x 12 inch Celestion Heritage G12H
- Baffle: Marine Grade Plywood
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade Plywood with Retro banding Strip, Leather Strap Handle and Folding Tilt back Mechanism
- Weight: 21.5kg
- Channel Controls: Gain (Clean), Gain & Volume (Drive)
- Master Section: Global EQ, Reverb and Tone Controls
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year