Laney L5-STUDIO Lionheart 15W Head
Lionheart represents everything we've learned through forty years of Laney tube heritage, distilled into a single amplifier range. Designed to deliver the ultimate tone of a tube being pushed hard - warm and expressive, at an output level which can be used in everyday environments.
This head provides the evocative, classic tones of hot tubes pushed hard, but at a volume level your neighbors can live with! Featuring the purest of designs - 'single-ended' Class A output achieved with a single EL84, driven from 3x 12AX7 preamp tubes.
So we have an awesome low power, all-valve amplifier head. What makes this one stand out is the 21st century connectivity! Featuring a USB output to get your tones recorded with the minimum of fuss. There is also an XLR DI output for connection to a mixer for recording or front-of-house if you are gigging with built in speaker emulation (switchable).
Other features include an even lower power half watt output, a effects loop, headphone socket and re-amp output.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power RMS: 5 Watts (also 0.5W output)
- Inputs: 2x Jack, Hi & Lo
- Channels: Clean & Drive
- Channel Controls: Gain (Clean), Gain & Volume (Drive)
- Equalisation: Passive Bass, Middle and Treble
- Bright Switch: Yes
- Preamp Valves: 3x 12ax7
- Output Valves: 1x EL84
- Reverb: Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 (Included)
- Speaker connections: 2x Jacks
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Impedance: 4 and 8 ohm
- Baffle: Marine Grade Plywood
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade Plywood cabinet with retro banding strip, leather
- Master Section: Global EQ, Reverb and Tone controls