Laney L50H Lionheart 50W Head
The L50H amplifier uses pure Class A Single ended topology with no less than five specifically selected and matched EL34B-STR tubes, arranged in parallel. Each delivers 10 watts RMS, giving you a previously unattainable, totally unique sound.
The L50H chrome front panel features two channels, Clean and Drive, each with independent volume controls and a shared EQ, Bite Switch, Reverb, overall Tone and a Dynamics control. The L50H's preamp & power amp package delivers a totally unique, airy, almost three dimensional, truly intoxicating valve tone.
The rear panel is equipped with an FX loop featuring Bypass/Insert/Side Chain operation modes with a level control, Preamp Out/Power amp in sockets, a footswitch socket and finally a pair of speaker outputs for 8 & 16 ohm operation. The L50H is supplied with a protective embroidered slip cover as standard.
As Guitarist magazine said in their L50H review, "One of the best-sounding amps we've ever plugged into, this Laney could change your world if you try one.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power RMS: 50 Watts
- Inputs: Gold Plated PCB's and Jacks, Hi & Low gain inputs
- Equalisation: Passive Bass, Middle and Treble. Tone Boost & Cut Active on top end of signal) Dynamics (active on lower end of signal)
- Preamp Valves :3 x ECC83/12AX7
- Output Valves: 5 x EL34 power tubes
- Class: Pure Single ended Class A valve tone
- Speaker connections: 8/16 Ohm socket with switch
- FX Loop(s): Insert Type - switchable - Bypass, 0dBu, - 10dBu (nominal)
- Cabinet Design: Birch Plywood cabinet construction for optimum sound quality and road worthiness
- Weight: 21.5 Kg
- - Height: 240mm
- - Width: 678mm
- - Depth: 250mm
No upgrades available