Laney LV300T Twin
Laney Product Overview
There’s nothing quite like playing live. The feelings conjured up by the connection between you, your guitar, the sound from your rig and your interaction with the audience is hard to explain.
The LV Series is designed with this in mind, helping you take to the stage with confidence and above all, great tone.
The three-channel LV300T is a gig-ready combo packed with features for LiVe use. Its 120 watt RMS output section is coupled to twin12” loudspeakers that have been custom-designed for Laney by HH.
Tubes add warmth and character to most classic guitar sounds but tube amps can be heavy and more expensive. The LV300T preamplifier is therefore equipped with a real ECC83 tube to combine the practicality and portability of a solid state amplifier with the benefits of tube tone.
Each of the 2 Drive channels features a ‘V’ switch. This gives you an instantly scooped tone plus as there is one per channel it gives the flexibility to scoop the rhythm tone whilst leaving the solo tone unaffected. Next comes the VTS switch – this feature globally boosts certain bass and upper mid frequencies whilst cutting some of the lower mid allowing two different amp characters depending on your gig.
On-board reverb provides ambiance to the amp tone and different reverb levels can be set to Clean and Drive sections.
Channel, Drive and Reverb can be controlled by remote footswitch (Laney FS3), an FX loop allows connection of outboard effects and the Extension Speaker out sockets make the LV300T 100% stage-ready.
- Power RMS: 120 Watts
- Inputs: 1x Jack
- Channels: 3 (Clean, Drive 1 and Drive 2)
- Equalisation: Independent Bass, Mid, and Treble for Clean and Drive
- Bright Switch: Yes (Clean Channel)
- Reverb: Yes, with independent level controls for Clean and Drive
- Footswitch: Custom 3-Way (Included)
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack (8 Ohms)
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Drivers: 2x12" Celestion
- Cabinet Design: Chrome corners, rubber handle and rubber feet
- Scoop Switch: 2 (Drive 1 & Drive 2)
- Tube Fusion Techlogy: ECC83 Preamp Valve
- Headphone Socket: No
- Weight: 22 Kg
- Dimensions: 670 x 504 x 285mm