Laney LX120RH 120W Head
Laney Product Overview
The LX120RH houses independent twin channel coupled with a 120 watts RMS output section which gives you masses of power and tone for everything from clean to extreme and with 3 band EQ per channel you’ve got powerful control over your tone, and for that Extreme Tone Shaping option the LX120RH features an XTS option that really kicks things about.
Finished off with a high quality onboard reverb, an FX Loop and a CD input you’ve got everything you need to take you playing to the next level and beyond.
The ideal partner for the LX120RH for some serious stage volume are the LX412 cabinets which are finished in the same stylish rugged granite tolex, heavy duty corners and steel kick grilles.
- RMS 120 Watts
- 2 Channels (Clean and Distortion)
- Equalisation Bass, Mid and Treble per Channel
- Line Out
- FX Loop
- Black metal corners, gloss metal grille and rubber feet
- Master Effects Level Control
- CD Input
- Kick Proof Metal Gril
- Weight 15 Kg
- Dimensions Width 674 x Height 223 x Depth 240
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year