Laney Nexus FET Head
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Designed to produce the ultimate in big bass tone, the NEXUS range of amplification represents 40 years of cuttting edge bass amp development. The NEXUS FET pumps out 650 watts RMS of pure, uncluttered bass tone, via a unique preamp and power amp package, containing 2x 12AX7, and a tried and tested MOS-FET output stage.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power RMS: 650 Watts RMS
- Inputs: 1x Jack (with 10db Pad switch)
- Channels: Fet & Tube
- Equalisation: Bass & Treble shelving controls, Hi & Lo Para Mid, and 6 Band Graphic EQ
- Master Presence Control: Yes - Active Power Stage Feedback Control
- Preamp Valves: 2x ECC83
- Output Valves: No
- Class: Class A/B
- Link Jack (Line Level Slave): Yes
- Line In: Power amp in
- Footswitch: Yes (Included)
- Speaker connections: 2x Speakons
- FX Loop(s): Send & Return Jacks (post EQ, pre Master Volume)
- Impedance: Minimum 4 ohms
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade plywood cabinet with large grip handles.
- Compressor: Single Control for threshold & range with auto level adjust (footswitchable)
- DI Socket: Male XLR (Balanced & Switchable Pre/Post EQ)
- Tuner Output Socket: 1x Jack (direct from input, still active when amp muted)
- Weight: 27 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): 524 x 218 x 400