LD Systems CURV 500 TS Compact Touring Array System
Still incredibly compact and very portable, the LD Systems CURV 500 TS is the King of the CURV court. Suitable for everything from small, intimate solo performer gigs to full band set-ups and medium sized venues with a massive 1000W (RMS) power output generating up to 131dB max SPL.
Fully scalable, each CURV 500 TS is made up of the following:
Whether mounted onto the speaker pole mounted on the sub, a standalone pole or mounted onto clamps to hang from trussing, the satellites slide and click into place using the SmartLink Adapter as a base and control unit. When pole-mounting, the SmartLink Adaptor has 2 mounting holes to allow for directional flexibility depending on how many satellites are being used. The LD Systems CURVE 500 TS comes with six satellites (2 singles and 2 doubles) and you can use any or all of them at once, depending on your needs - all you need to do is use the 'Satellite Setup' button on the amplifier module in the subwoofer to select how many satellites will be attached and the system automatically sorts out the configuration for you with its in-built DSP. The satellite output from the amplifier module connects directly to the SmartLing Adapter and the signal is distributed appropriately to the satellites.
It really is as simple as choosing the right configuration for the gig, slotting the system together, plugging in your sound source and you're ready to go. For even bigger gigs, you can use multiple CURVE 500 TS units in conjunction - simply use a standard XLR cable to feed each additional system from the 'THRU' socket of the one before!
LD Systems CURV 500 TS Subwoofer
Built from rock solid, Polyurea coated, 18mm birch ply, the 700W (RMS) Subwoofer is the beating heart of the system, featuring a 15" driver and housing the Class D amplifier that powers the whole array. On the amplifier module are two volume controls - one (MAIN) for the overall volume and another (SUB) to control the volume of the subwoofer relative to the system. Once you have set the sub level, changing the main volume will maintain the same ratio between the two. Clever. With 3 handles for ease and flexibility of transport and a threaded M20 flange for mounting the system's speaker pole, this sub really is ready to be the base of the whole system.
LD Systems CURV 500 S2 Satellites
The original single 40W (RMS) satellite common to all the LD Systems CURV 500 Arrays. These amazing little boxes feature a 4" midrange driver mounted just behind a vertical line of 3x 1" tweeters. The wide 110 degree horizontal dispersion and tightly controlled 10 degree vertical dispersion allows sound to be focussed exactly where it's needed from the front row fan club all the way to the late-comers at the back.
LD Systems CURV 500 D SAT Duplex Satellite
Doubling up on the original CURV 500 S2 satellite, the 80W (RMS) CURV 500 D Sat Duplex satellite features a pair of 4" midrange drivers mounted vertically just behind a line of 6 of the same 1" drivers found in the S2 units. Featuring the same 110 degree horizontal dispersion, the D SAT Duplex Satellites have an even more tightly controlled 7 degree vertical dispersion.
In all, the LD Systems CURV 500 TS Compact Touring Array System provides exceptional versatility, delivering crystal clear, balanced audio combined with great horizontal coverage and scalable vertical coverage for any situation. The ultimate in flexible, portable array systems, the CURVE 500 TS is ready to take your performance to the next level. It's even suitable for mounting in various fixed installations using the wide range of optional mounting brackets for attaching the satellites to walls and trussing.
- Product typePA Complete Systems
- System output (RMS):1000 W
- Colour: Black
- Number of array satellites: 4
- Number of Smartlink adapters: 1
- Number of subwoofers: 1
- Max. SPL (continuous): 125 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 131 dB
- Frequency response: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 110° horizontal, vertical 34 °
- RMS: Subwoofer: 700 W , Array Satellites: 300 W
- Peak power: Subwoofer: 1400 W , Array Satellites: 600 W
- Weight: 48,2 kg
- Amplifier: Class D
- Protection circuits: DSP-based multiband limiter , overload , short circuit , thermal overload
- Accessories (included): Distance bar , Power cord , Speaker cable CURV 500 CABLE 1 (2.2 m)
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 15 "
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 381 mm
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- Housing material: plywood
- Cabinet surface: Polyurea
- Dimensions Subwoofer (W x H x D): 600 x 437 x587 mm
- Subwoofer weight: 35.5 kg
- Subwoofer features: 4 ergonomic handels , 6 System DSP Presets , Powercon , speakON output , Threaded flange M20
- Product type: PA Complete Systems Accessories
- Midrange size: 1 x 4 "
- Tweeter dimensions: 3 x 1 "
- Load rating (RMS): 40 W
- Peak power: 80 W
- Speakers per amplifier channel (DSP44/45K): 8x1, 4x2, 2x3, 2x4, 5, 6 (LOW Z)
- Dispersion: 110° horizontal, vertical (each satellite) 10 °
- Impedance: 16 Ohm(s)
- Height: 122 mm
- Depth: 122 mm
- ##Weight (pair): 3.44 kg
- Features: internal crossover , M3 thread for safety rope for installations , metal grille , SmartLink® System , WaveAhead® Technology
- Product type: Installation Loudspeakers
- Type: Array Satellites , Wall-mounted Loudspeaker
- Midrange size: 2 x 4 "
- Tweeter dimensions: 6 x 1 "
- Load rating (RMS): 80 W
- Peak power: 160 W
- Dispersion: 110° horizontal, vertical (each satellite) 7 °
- Impedance: 8 Ohm(s)
- Material: Die-cast aluminum
- Surface: Powder coated
- Colour: Black
- Width: 122 mm
- Height: 240 mm
- Depth: 126 mm
- Type: Smartlink® Adapter
- Connectors: 1x Phoenix , 1x Speakon compatible
- Depth: 57 mm
- Weight: 0.35 kg
- Features: 2 x 16 mm flanges , 2x M6 thread for optional wall mount
No upgrades available