LD Systems DAVE 10 G3 Compact Active PA System
LD Systems DAVE 10 G3
Compact 10" active PA System
Featuring a 10" subwoofer LD Systems Dave 10 G3 is the baby of LD Systems incredible Dave series, providing a punchy 350W RMS (1400W peak) from a deceptively diminutive package
The powerful but petite subwoofer is constructed from very sturdy 15mm MDF housing the 2.1 class A/B amplifer at the back and a strong 10" driver behind the steel grille at the front. The threaded M20 flange flush-fitted in top opf the unit provides a sturdy base for a speaker pole/distance rod to mount either or both of the satellite speakers. Getting signal in is easy using the XLR-jack combo sockets or the RCA phono inputs and your amplified sound is fed back out to the satellites via the speakon connectors. Controlling the amplifier is simplicity itself, with one main volume control and a secondary level to control to level of the subwoofer relative to the main signal. There's even a phase switch for the sub woofer to help cope with any room-specific acoustic issues. To top it all off, the integral LD LECC DSP guarantees perfect interaction between the sub and satellites with specially optimised crossovers independent EQ and limiters for the bass, mid and high and even an automatic dynamic compressor for controlling the subwoofer according to system volume for increased punch at low volumes whilst not overpowering the tops when the system is pushed.
The satellites are small but mighty, with rugged 12mm MDF housings to protect the 5.25" drivers and 1" tweeters that provide the snap, sizzle and detail of the crystal clear top end that you would expect from an LD Systems product.
Perfect for solo performers, duos and small, intimate gigs, the LD Systems Dave 10 G3 even has a full range of optional accessories available separately to make life and transport easy such as protective covers, a castor board with lashing strap, and matching speaker stands, spacers and mounting forks. Thanks to its incredible sonic performance in such a small package, the Dave 10 G3 is also excellently suited to installation in a small bars, cafes etc that need great sound in limited space.
- Weight: 27.5 kg
- Product type: PA Complete Systems
- Colour: Black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 115 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 126 dB
- Frequency response: 45 - 19000 Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 70 x 70 °
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 10 "
- Woofer size: 254 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2 "
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8 mm
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- Cabinet material: 15 mm MDF
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 345 mm
- Subwoofer height: 430 mm
- Subwoofer depth: 460 mm
- Subwoofer features: LD Systems "Evolutive" handles , threaded flange M20
- Midrange size: 5.25 "
- Midrange size: 133.4 mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1 "
- Midrange voice coil: 25.4 mm
- Horn: radial
- Tweeter dimensions: 1 "
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25.4 mm
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1 "
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25.4 mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4 Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: 12 mm MDF
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: texture paint
- Mid/Hi system width: 200 mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 300 mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 230 mm
- Mid/Hi system features: ergonomically shaped insert handles , Pole mount flange with 5° tilt
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier output system (RMS): 350 W
- Amplifier output system (peak): 1400 W
- Protection circuits: limiter , overload , short circuit
- Cooling: Aluminium heat sink
- Controls: Power , Sub level , Subwoofer Phase Reverse , volume
- Indicators: Limit , Power , Signal
- Operating voltage: transformer
- Operating voltage: 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Power consumption: 600 VA
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack , RCA , XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible