LD Systems DAVE 18 G3 Compact 18" Active PA System
LD Systems DAVE 18 G3
Compact 18" active PA System
Featuring an 18" subwoofer and an impressive 1200W RMS (4800W peak) power output, LD Systems Dave 18 G3 is the king of the Dave series, and is a fine example of compact, portable PA done brilliantly.
The bass reflex subwoofer is constructed from rugged 18mm birch ply with a steel grille and houses the Class D amplification for both the sub and the satellites, along with line input options of RCA jacks and combo sockets giving the option of XLR or 1/4" jack connections. Alongside the inputs are a phase switch for the sub, 4-stage LED metering, a mains volume control and a sub level control to adjust the balance between the bottom end and the rest of the mix.
The sealed satellite speakers are made from sturdy 15mm birch ply fronted with steel grilles and are loaded with 10" drivers for the mid range signal and a co-axial 1" tweeter to care of the high frequencies. They also feature built-in handles for easy transport.
The result is an exceptionally compact package capable of delivering detailed, dynamic sound with rich, controlled, punchy bass and a soaring, crystal clear top end. The frequency response of the LD Systems Dave 18 G3 is an impressive 32Hz - 20kHz, with digital signal processing in the form of multi-band limiting and crossover as well as consistent sonic performance and reliable operation thanks to high quality over-current and short circuit.
In short - if you need a great sounding, rugged and reliable PA system for a wide variety of applications, look no further than the LD Systems Dave 18 G3.
- Midrange size: 10 "
- Midrange size: 254 mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 2 "
- Midrange voice coil: 50.8 mm
- Horn: coaxial
- Tweeter dimensions: 1 "
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25.4 mm
- Tweeter magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1 "
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25.4 mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4 Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: texture paint
- Mid/Hi system width: 300 mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 460 mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 263 mm
- Mid/Hi system features: ergonomically shaped insert handles , SM707 stand mount 36mm
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 18 "
- Woofer size: 457.2 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 4 "
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 101.6 mm
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- Cabinet material: 18 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 510 mm
- Subwoofer height: 635 mm
- Subwoofer depth: 710 mm
- Subwoofer features: LD Systems "Evolutive" handles , threaded flange M20
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier output system (RMS): 1200 W
- Amplifier output system (peak): 4800 W
- Protection circuits: limiter , overload , short circuit
- Cooling: Convection
- Controls: Main level , Power , Sub level , Subwoofer Phase Reverse
- Indicators: Limit , On , Protect (protection circuit engaged) , Signal
- Operating voltage: Switching power supply
- Operating voltage: 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz , 200 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz (Automatic conversion)
- Power consumption: 1200 VA
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack , RCA , XLR
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible