LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System
An overview of the LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 by GAK
The LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 delivers a natural, smooth sound with extended dynamics and low crosstalk in both the 823 - 832 and 863 - 865 MHz bands. With the Availability of 5 systems being used simultaneously, the MEI 1000 G2 can deliver excellent monitoring to all of your band at an affordable price. Switchable mono, stereo and focus modes select the perfect monitoring applications while adjustable EQ and limiter functions have been integrated for consistent sound reproduction from 60Hz - 16 kHz with a high S/N ratio and low THD. The earphones have been designed for a high wearing comfort, and a multifunction display provides all the relevant system information. Operation time exceeds 12h with high quality batteries. A 19" rackmount kit and a rugged ABS plastic carrying case complete the MEI 1000 G2 package.
- Model name: LDMEI1000G2BPR
- Product type: Belt pack receiver
- Radio frequency range: 823 - 832 and 863 - 865 MHz
- Channels: 96 (8 groups of 12 channels)
- Transmission method: FM, stereo
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- S/N ratio: 80 dB
- THD: < 1 %
- Audio outputs: 3.5 mm jack
- Max. audio output level: 100 mW
- Controls: Up, Down, Escape, Set, Volume
- Indicators: LC Display, Low Battery, Power
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V AA
- Operating time: > 13 hrs., battery-dependent
- Width: 65 mm
- Height: 90 mm
- Depth: 24 mm
- Model name: LDMEI1000G2T
- Product type: Transmitter
- RF output: 10 mW
- S/N ratio: 85 dB
- Inputs: 2
- Input connections: XLR/ 6.3 mm jack (combo)
- Input impedance: 14 kOhm
- Antenna connector: TNC
- Controls: up, down, set, power, volume headphone, input level, pad
- Indicators: LC display
- Power supply: 12 - 18 V DC
- Width: 200 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Depth: 96 mm
- Accessories (included): Antenna, power supply, headphones
No upgrades available
Yet to be tested due to first one being faulty.
Cant beat this for the price. Just get better ear pieces to get the best out of it.
Had to email twice and the make a call to get faulty item replaced but got there in the end
Ideal IEMs for working bands!
Good unit, works as expected, not the best quality to enough to start my off in the world of IEMs. I would gig with this.