LD Systems Roadbuddy 10 Battery Powered Bluetooth Speaker
LD Systems Roadbuddy 10 battery powered Bluetooth Speaker overview from GAK
The LD Systems
Make no mistake, a portable speaker need not lack in the power dept as the Roadbudy clearly proves. If using the Roadbudy outdoors, both the woofer and tweeter/ compression driver are operated via a rechargeable battery boasting a staggering 8-hour life-span per charge. The Roadbuddy's onboard Class-D amplifier has 480 watts of peak power resulting in plenty of high-volume clarity and punch.
The Roadbudy houses an onboard mixer and media player that can accommodate a range of file formats including mp3, WMA and
For the connection of wired devices such as microphones, keyboards, guitars and more, the Roadbuddy has two RCA/Jack combo inputs with individual volume controls and switchable microphone/line level and a 3.5mm Aux input for media devices.
The Roadbudy is exceptionally portable, weighing in at only 16.5kg it's not a lug to carry around and thanks to its built-in castor wheels and lengthy pull-out handle, it can be easily pulled around without straining your back or even breaking a sweat. The body also features a hidden storage compartment to house up to two hand-held transmitters on the top face of the speaker (see picture).
- Product type Battery-powered PA speaker
- Low/mid driver dimensions 10 "
- Woofer size 254 mm
- Woofer magnet Ferrite
- Woofer brand Custom-made
- HF driver dimensions 1 "
- HF Driver Size 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet Ferrite
- HF driver brand Custom-made
- Amplifier Class D
- RMS 120 W
- Peak power 480 W
- Frequency response 55 - 18000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m) 96 dB
- Max. SPL 115 dB
- Protection circuits over-current , overload protection , short circuit
- Controls AUX / MP3 switch , CD / Tape IN Level , Echo , high , low , Mic 1 Level , Mic 2 Level , Total volume
- Indicators Charge/battery status , Power
- Transmission frequency range 863 - 865 MHz
- Modulation Type FM
- Channels 16
- Frequency Response Wireless Unit 50 - 17000lx @ 1m Hz
- Controllers Wireless Unit ASC , Mute Level (Squelch) , Power / Volume , Value Down , Value Up
- Indicators Wireless Unit AF (LED) , LED Display , RF (LED)
- Connections Wireless Unit nTNC for receiver antenna
- RF Transmitter Power Output 10 mW
- Handheld Microphone Weight 0.285 kg
- Handheld Microphone Material aluminium
- Operating voltage Switching power supply
- Operating voltage 100 V - 120 V / 60 Hz , 220 V - 240 V AC / 50 Hz
- Rechargeable batteries 12 V / 5 Ah
- Cabinet material polypropylene
- Cabinet construction vented
- Width 415 mm
- Height 525 mm
- Depth 328 mm
- Weight 16,5 kg
- Other features extendable handle , IR Remote for Media Player , Stand mount 36 mm , Transport casters , transport handle
Fantastic sound quality and easy to monoeuvre.