LD Systems Roadjack 10 Battery Powered Bluetooth Loudspeaker
With built-in wheels and extension handles for carting convenience the LDRJ10 active 2-way system is your mobile sound station. It is powered by a rechargeable battery pack for up to 20 hours of continuous operation and provides a 90 Hz – 18 kHz frequency response with 100 watts of peak output.
The LDRJ10's integrated mixer features 3 channels with individual volume controls, 2-band EQ, adjustable reverb and master volume. Combo, 6.3 mm TRS jack, RCA and 3.5 mm TRS mini-jack connectors accommodate a wide variety of input sources.
A major feature permitting wireless streaming to the LDRJ10: the system sports a Bluetooth player which also supports SD card and USB storage devices. The player menu includes language selection and multiple genres specific EQ presets for instant sound adjustment.
The Roadjack 10 also features corners for cabinet protection, a stand mount insert and includes a convenient IR remote control.
- Product type Battery-powered PA speaker
- Low/mid driver dimensions 10 "
- Woofer size 254 mm
- Woofer magnet Ferrite
- Woofer brand Custom-made
- HF driver dimensions (wide range) 3 "
- HF Driver Size 76.2 mm
- HF driver magnet Ferrite
- HF driver brand Custom-made
- Amplifier Class D
- RMS 25 W
- Peak power 100 W
- Frequency response 65 - 18000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m) 96 dB
- Max. SPL 117 dB
- Protection circuits over-current , overload protection , short circuit
- Controls AUX / MP3 switch , CD / Tape IN Level , Echo , high , low , Master Volume , Mic 1 Level , Mic 2 Level
- Indicators Charge/battery status , Power
- Media player
- Supported media Bluetooth , SD Card , USB stick
- Supported formats MP3 file , WMA file
- Media player controls Mode (Menu / Bluetooth /SD / USB) , Next Track , Play / Pause , Previous Track , Repeat , Stop
- Media player display elements Lighted multifunctional LC display
- Line inputs 1
- Line input connectors 2 x RCA , 3.5 mm jack
- Mic inputs 2
- Mic inputs 3.5 mm jack , XLR
- Operating voltage Switching power supply
- Operating voltage 100 V - 120 V / 60 Hz , 220 V - 240 V AC / 50 Hz
- Rechargeable batteries 12 V / 5 Ah
- Cabinet material 15 mm MDF
- Cabinet construction vented
- Width 415 mm
- Height 525 mm
- Depth 328 mm
- Weight 16,2 kg
- Other features extendable handle, IR Remote for Media Player, Stand mount 36 mm, Transport casters, transport handle
No upgrades available
Good sound and nicely portable.