Lewitt LCT 440 PURE Condenser Microphone
Lewitt LCT 440 PURE Product Overview by GAK
A 1" condenser microphone from Lewitt, the LCT 440 PURE is known for its fantastic depth and clarity. It can be used to record vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar amplifiers, drums, percussion and anything else you can think of.
The microphone features little to no noise and can handle high levels of sound pressure.
Bundled with the mic is an impressive shock mount and also a magnetic pop filter that fits seamlessly with the LCT 440.
Lewitt Product Overview
The name says it all - expect nothing less than pure sound. The LCT 440 PURE uses the same high-end components and capsule technology as our prestige models packed into a sturdy, stylish and compact housing.
The 1" true condenser capsule captures the signal with an impressive amount of depth and clarity. Preserve your individual personality and all the emotion you've put into your performance.
Capture every nuance of your instrument or voice in any recording scenario. Use it to record your vocals, acoustic instruments, guitar amplifiers, drums and percussion, and everything else.
Reduce unwanted structure-borne noise efficiently using the included shock mount. The open front enables you to move the microphone as close as you like to the source. The magnetic pop filter hides nothing but captures everything. It perfectly integrates with the design of the microphone.
With super-low self-noise and the ability to handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels, one thing is for sure - nothing will limit your performance on the technical side.
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Diaphragm: 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 27.4 mV/Pa, -31.2 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 7 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 140 dBSPL
- Signal / noise ratio: 87 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 133 dB (A)
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 2.63 mA
- Internal impedance: 110 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Mic enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight: 310 g, 10.9 oz