Lewitt MTP 550 DM Dynamic Microphone
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Lewitt Product Overview
The LEWITT MTP 550 DM puts its focus on the main qualities of a professional handheld performance microphone – high gain before feedback, detailed, rich and modern sound, easy handling and ruggedness. The MTP 550 DM features an improved internal shock-mount - the capsule is fully rubber-mounted - that makes for exceptionally low handling noise. The MTP 550 DMs variant is additionally equipped with an on/off switch.
The frequency response of the MTP 550 DM/DMs capsule is shaped specifically for demanding vocal applications and provides consistently rich and powerful output in any live setting. A built-in spherical wind and pop-filter efficiently prevents unwanted hissing sounds and popping plosives.
The MTP 550 DM/DMs has an amazingly consistent polar pattern across its entire frequency spectrum. And even with more than half of the wire-mesh cup covered it will not lose any rear rejection. Everything below the LEWITT ring can be cloaked by the full hand of the artist without causing the FOH engineer to even lift a single finger.
Our internal dual shock mount system achieves the most effective handling noise elimination. Refined rubber suspensions provide the best possible dampening of unwanted structure-borne noise caused by hand-movement.
The structure-in-structure architecture is the basis for the MTP series' ruggedness. The outside enclosure of wire-mesh cup and ring is made of sturdy spring steel while the body consists of durable zinc die cast parts. The inner enclosure is made of resilient but lightweight nylon reinforced ABS. This design ensures the best possible protection for rough daily touring routines.
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 90 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 3.1 mV/Pa, -50 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 25 dB (A)
- Maximum SPL: 141 dB, 1 percent THD
- Internal Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: 1,000 Ohms
- Supply Voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current Consumption: 5.3 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone Dimensions: 49 dia. X 175 mm, 1.9 dia. X 6.9 in
- Microphone Net Weight: 330 g, 11.6 oz