Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface - USB Soundcard
The Lexicon ALPHA Stereo USB Audio Interface. Studio quality hardware and powerful software that turns your PC or Mac into a 24-bit recording studio.
The Lexicon ALPHA Desktop Recording Studio is extremely compact, yet it gives you the features needed to get professional recording results anywhere. Designed with many of the same features found in professional studios.
Alpha Studio is your complete recording solution: a USB powered I/O mixer with Cubase LE, the popular recording production suite from Steinberg, and the acclaimed Lexicon Pantheon VST reverb plug-in. A dual-input, 2-bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with extra high-impedance instrument input and separate headphone output gives you the freedom to not only record but also mix anywhere.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Studio quality hardware and powerful software that turns your PC or Mac into a 24-bit recording studio
- Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analog output of a CD/MP3 player. RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals
- Supplied with Cubase LE software recording suite, from Steinberg, and the acclaimed Lexicon Pantheon VST reverb plug-in (limited to Cubase LE use)
- Low-noise mic preamp with balanced XLR input
- High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass
- Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators
- Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono
- High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones
- RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for speaker monitoring
- Microphone Inputs (1) Female XLR Pin 2 Hot, Input Impedance 600 ohms balanced, No Phantom Power
- Frequency Response 0, -0.5 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ref. 1 kHz
- THD N