Lexicon I-O | 22 USB Audio Interface
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
No artist likes to be told what to do - what tools to use and what tools you can't use. Lexicon understands your passion and it inspires them to innovate. Brilliantly designed, the I-+O Desktop Recording Series is compatible with any DAW, including Pro Tools 9 and 10. Now this innovative hardware design meets the software capability of any creative passion.
Featuring newly designed dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on both channels, the I-O|22 is more than equipped to provide professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best. The preamps run on a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide you with a superior recording across a wide dynamic range. Performance driven A/D GÇô D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio to capture every subtle detail of your performance.
The I-O|22 can record two tracks at once and includes 2 combi-jack mic/line inputs with +48V phantom power, 2 TRS balanced line outputs, a hi-Z instrument input, a 1/4" high power headphone output, and MIDI I/O. Dedicated knobs and meters offer easy access to input and output levels and locking combi-jacks make sure that a connection is not lost in the middle of a performance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio
- 44.1kHz to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in with 6 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise microphone preamps
- Superior sonic performance
- 2 analog combi-jacks for mic/line inputs
- 2 analog 1/4" TRS balanced outputs
- Zero latency monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Streamlined monitor form factor puts all recording controls at your fingertips
- Separate level meters and gain control per channel
- 1 side panel 1/4" instrument input
- 1 side panel headphone output with dedicated volume adjustment
- MIDI in and out
- Compatible with both Windows and Macintosh computers