Lexicon I-O | 42 USB Audio Interface
MOTU PCI-424 E £259.00
Motu PCIe-424 Card PCIe Expansion Card £259.00
Steinberg UR28M USB Audio Interface £284.00
M-Audio M-Track Eight USB Audio Interface £285.00
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 USB Audio interface, 2nd Gen £269.00
Pioneer INTERFACE 2 DJ Audio Interface £269.00
Presonus Studio 18 10 Audio Interface £263.00
Steinberg UR-RT2 Audio Interface with Neve Transformers £267.00
M-Audio M-Track 8X4M USB Audio Interface £249.00
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
No artist likes to be told what to do - what tools to use and what tools you can't use. Lexicon understands your passion and it inspires them to innovate. Brilliantly designed, the I-+O Desktop Recording Series is compatible with any DAW, including Pro Tools 9 and 10. Now this innovative hardware design meets the software capability of any creative passion.
Featuring newly designed dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamps on all 4 channels, the I-O|42 is more than equipped to provide professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best. The preamps run on a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide you with a superior recording across a wide dynamic range. Performance driven A/D GÇô D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio to capture every subtle detail of your performance.
The I-O|42 can record four tracks at once and includes 4 combi-jack mic/line inputs with +48V phantom power, 2 TRS balanced line outputs, 2 hi-Z instrument inputs, 2 high power 1/4" headphone outputs, S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. Dedicated knobs and meters offer easy access to input and output levels and locking combi-jacks make sure that a connection is not lost in the middle of a performance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- USB 2.0 Desktop Recording Studio
- 44.1kHz to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in with 6 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- dbx® 60V high-voltage, ultra-low noise microphone preamps on all 4 channels
- Superior sonic performance
- 4 analog combi-jacks for mic/line inputs
- 2 analog 1/4" TRS balanced outputs
- Zero latency monitoring
- Low latency ASIO drivers
- Streamlined monitor form factor puts all recording controls at your fingertips
- Separate level meters and gain control per channel
- 2 side panel 1/4" instrument inputs
- 2 side panel headphone outputs with dedicated volume adjustment
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- MIDI in and out
- Compatible with both Windows and Macintosh computers