Lexicon MX300 Stereo Reverb/Effects Processor with USB
Lexicon's revolutionary MX200 and MX400 changed everything. The great sound of a hardware Lexicon reverb plus the ability to put that power to work as part of your DAW workflow via PC VST and Mac AU plug-ins. Now we've packed a significant portion of the MX400's feature set into the ultra-affordable MX300.
All parameters of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect in this powerhouse processor are available inside any PC VST or Macintosh AU compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX300 with a USB cable and control automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in.
You get the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide without bogging down your computer's CPU with the extreme demands of reverb plug-ins. Along with our unique hardware plug-ins for PC and Mac, we've also included MX-Edit Librarian software so you can store and recall custom programs or pull up an unlimited number of Lexicon settings.
All MX300 reverbs, delays, dynamics and effects parameters can be accessed and edited from the included PC VST and Macintosh Audio Units plug-ins.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2-in/2-out configuration
- 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays & modulation effects
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Input Gain Control for stereo inputs
- Intuitive Navigation/Edition withlarge LCD screen, Page/Select Wheel, 3 top-level parameter controls plusExit, Tempo and Bypass selectors
- 5 effect routing options
- 99 Factory / 99 User programs
- USB "Hardware Plug-In" feature with
- VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- MX-Edit Editor/Librarian software
- S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- 24-bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
- 1/4" footswitch jack
- MIDI IN and THRU
- XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced I/O