Lexicon MX400 4-in/4-out Reverb/Effects Processor with USB
You want the rich, luscious sound that's defined studio reverb for three decades: a genuine Lexicon hardware processor. But you also want the flexibility of programming high-quality effects right insideyour DAW program...without bogging down your CPU or resorting to expensive processing cards.
Have it all with the Lexicon MX400. All parameters of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect in this powerhouse quad processor are available inside any VST or AU compatible DAW program. Just link your computer to the MX400 with a USB cable and control all automation and recall parameters exactly as you would with any software plug-in ' while enjoying the sonic benefits only Lexicon hardware can provide. The Lexicon MX400 has been designed to withstand dust, moisture, shock, power surges and all the other rigors of live sound use.
The Lexicon MX400 lets you switch effect routings automatically via front panel controls, so you don't have to spend time behind your rack changing cables to instantly re-purpose its four powerful processors. From basic quad mono, to stereo, to more complex dual stereo configurations, you can have 'em all at the twist of a knob.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 17 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays & modulation effects
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Quad-processor design
- 7 effect routing options
- 99 Factory/99 user programs for Stereo mode
- 99 Factory/99 user programs for Dual-Stereo mode
- 25 Factory/25 user surround programs
- USB "Hardware Plug-In" feature with VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- MX-Edit Editor/Librarian software
- Dual S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- 24 bit, 48kHz/44.1kHz sample rates
- Large front panel LCD display
- MIDI IN and THRU
- 1/4" balanced/unbalanced TRS I/O