Lexicon PCM 92
The Lexicon PCM92 delivers 28 new and legendary Lexicon reverbs, delays and modulation effects.
Lexicon PCM92 is designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all of your audio applications, the PCM92 will take center stage in your Front-of-House rack as well as your recording suite.
The PCM92 also includes the finest collection of factory presets available in a stereo processor GÇô over 700 and growing GÇô including some recognizable classics from our immense library of sounds.
The PCM92 gives new capabilities to our traditional reverbs by adding multimode filters in the audio flow. This allows more exact shaping of the reverb while still maintaining the distinctive Lexicon sound. All reverbs also have an "Infinite" switch that allows the reverb to run forever, a useful feature for creating unusual backgrounds and sound effects.
With two channels analog and two channels XLR AES/EBU digital I/O, as well as MIDI and Ethernet connectivity, the PCM92 easily fits into a variety of recording and live sound environments. In any application, the PCM92 delivers the versatility and sound that is unmistakably Lexicon.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 28 new and legendary Lexicon® reverbs, delays and modulation effects
- Two channels XLR-1/4" (combi-jack) analog balanced inputs
- Two channels XLR and 1/4" analog balanced outputs
- Two channels XLR digital AES/EBU I/O
- Flexible MIDI in, out, and thru configuration
- Foot Switch Control
- HiQnet/System Architect™ remote control
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Connectors: Two XLR-1/4" TRS (combi-jack) analog balanced inputs
- Dimensions: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 9.5" D 483mm x 44.5mm x 241.3mm
- Weight: 8 lbs