Line 6 HX Stomp Helix Multi FX Processor Pedal
The Line 6 HX Stomp is a professional-grade multi-effects processor that delivers the sound of Helix amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Use it as a "super stompbox," a backup or fly rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interface—or even a complete guitar or bass rig. The same HX Modeling technology that powers the flagship Helix guitar processor enables HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks simultaneously, making it the most powerful and flexible stompbox-sized multi-effects processor available. HX Stomp is easy to operate, however, thanks to its simple-but-powerful controls, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD, and capacitive-sensing foot-switches with colour-coded LED rings. External control via MIDI and optional expression pedal and footswitch control provide additional flexibility, as does I/O that may be configured for sophisticated routing such as simultaneously feeding an amp and a FOH mixer, 4-cable method operation with an amplifier, and studio re-amping.
- Utilises the same HX Modeling as Helix
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- 3 capacitive-sensing foot-switches with colour-coded LED rings facilitate fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/foot-switch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns)
No upgrades available
Ordered at 3:45pm and it was here the next day, first class service
Excellent feature packed pedal. Amp sims very accurate and vast range of effects. Much easier to edit patches on PC via software but it is not so difficult to do via pedal if needed.
Fantastic bit of kit. Will probably never get to experience everything it’s capable of.
Lovi g it so far. Great practice tool and multi fx for my board through an amp
Very versatile unit