Line 6 HX Stomp Helix Multi FX Processor Pedal
The Line 6 HX Stomp is a professional-grade multi-effects processor that delivers the sound of Helix amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Use it as a "super stompbox," a backup or fly rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interface—or even a complete guitar or bass rig. The same HX Modeling technology that powers the flagship Helix guitar processor enables HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks simultaneously, making it the most powerful and flexible stompbox-sized multi-effects processor available. HX Stomp is easy to operate, however, thanks to its simple-but-powerful controls, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD, and capacitive-sensing foot-switches with colour-coded LED rings. External control via MIDI and optional expression pedal and footswitch control provide additional flexibility, as does I/O that may be configured for sophisticated routing such as simultaneously feeding an amp and a FOH mixer, 4-cable method operation with an amplifier, and studio re-amping.
- Utilises the same HX Modeling as Helix
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- 3 capacitive-sensing foot-switches with colour-coded LED rings facilitate fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/foot-switch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns)
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year