Line 6 POD Go Wireless Multi FX Processor Pedal
The POD Go Wireless processor shares all the same great features as the POD Go processor, but also has an onboard Relay wireless receiver and included Relay GT0TII transmitter so it’s ultra-portable, and you never need to worry about cable creep, jack noise or tangles ever again. Charge the G10T wireless transmitter bu docking it in the ‘Guitar In’ port on the rear panel of the POD Go Wireless, and when you’re not using or charging it, just insert it in the dedicated area next to it for convenient storage.
POD Go Wireless has a portable, compact and lightweight design, and is incredibly powerful yet easy-to-use. Between the colour LCD screen, five push encoders, eight rugged footswitches, and expression pedal - you have a huge range of options for controlling your sound. If that wasn’t enough, you can add two external footswitches or a second expression pedal to get real-time control.
There are dedicated up/down footswitches that let you quickly move through presets and snapshots, while the tap/tuner footswitch lets you set the tempo, or access the tuner by holding the footswitch down.
There’s plenty of connections too, including balanced stereo outputs, a duplicate amp out that can be tapped before the Cab/IR, a stereo effects loop, a headphone jack, and a USB port to turn it into a 4-in, 4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface with re-amping. The POD Go Wireless really does have everything you need!
The POD Go Wireless has a powerful DSP, delivering high-quality, realistic effects as well as classic and modern amps and cabs such as the Black-panel, Plexi Lead, and Treadplate. The 4.0” (11cm) colour LCD screen makes it easy to create tones and see where you’re at.
With Snapshots, you can easily access all the tones you’ll need for every section of every song. Create up to four variations of a preset, and you can easily move between them without disrupting delay and reverb trails, and won’t experience any audio dropouts. The POD Go Wireless can be connected to an amp using the Amp Out jack or 4-Cable Method, and you can insert external effects into signal chains through the assignable stereo effects loop.
The built-in expression pedal on the POD Go Wireless lets you control the volume, wah, or almost any combination of parameters in real-time, giving you full control over your sound, and you can activate a Looper block to access either 6-Switch or 1-Switch options.
Also included is the POD Go Edit app which lets you create and backup presets, adjust your settings, as well as load third-party impulse responses (IRs) using your computer or mobile.
The POD Go Wireless fits easily into the POD Go Shoulder Bag (sold separately), so you can take it wherever you want, from last-minute rehearsals to weekend tours.
Pair with the Line 6 EX-1 Expression Pedal for even more functionality.
- Recording and re-amping made possible thanks to a 4-in/4-out 24-bit/96kHz audio interface
- Built-in wireless receiver and included Relay G10TII transmitter
- Seamlessly connect to your amplifier using a 4-cable method
- TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
- Stereo effects loop
- Tweak your effects and amp settings using just your feet with Pedal Edit Mode
- Simple backup and preset editing via the free POD Go Edit app
- Swap between your desired tones (without sound dropping out) using the Snapshots function
- Increase your cabinet library by loading in custom, third-party cabinet impulse responses
- Easily reference which kind of effect is currently active using the colour footswitch LED's
- Bright, 11cm Colour LCD screen displays key information in an easy-to-understand way
- Lightweight, highly portable design
- Streamlined set of controls makes enhancing your tone easy
- Superior performance provided by premium-grade cab, amp and effects models derived from the award-winning, HX processors
- Headphone jack allows for silent experimentation and practice
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX with Wireless System
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: 256 (2 setlists with 32 banks x 4 presets
- Number of Effects: 200+ effects (Helix & Legacy combined), Up to 10 simultaneous FX (6 fixed, 4 flexible)
- Effects Types: Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz, Tremolo, Flanger, Chorus, Vibrato, Rotary, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, Modulator, Filter/Wah, Harmonizer
- Amp Modeling: 80+ Guitar/Bass Amps, 39 Cabinets, 16 Mic Models
- Impulse Response: Custom/3rd Party IR Support, Store up to 128 IRs
- Looper: 40 seconds (mono), 20 seconds (stereo) ; 6-switch Looper, 1-switch Looper, Shuffling Looper
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument/G10T charging), 1 x 1/4" (FX return/aux stereo)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono,R), 1 x 1/4" (amp out), 1 x 1/4" (FX send stereo)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B 2.0 (4 x 4 including monitor channels)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" TRS (expression2/footswitch)
- Expression Control: Built-in Pedal
- Features: 400MHz SHARC DSP Processor
- Software: Pod Go Edit App
- Compatibility: Windows, macOS
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 3.46"
- Width: 14.1"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 99-060-2705
I’m still getting to grips with it but, I’m selling my other pedals. Great sounds, super easy to navigate and use. Great product at a great price.
Although I did quite a bit of research on the product, there was a limitation that wasn't made in clear in the various reviews I'd read. Although you have 9 editable blocks in the signal chain, you can only use 4 to add in effects of your choosing. 2 are reserved for volume/wah pedals, 2 for amp and cabinet and a final 1 for an equaliser. However, there is also an effects loop for adding in external hardware effects. One more thing to consider is that the signal processing chain is linear - you can't split it like you can with, eg the Helix Floor or LT. Not deal-breakers for me, but should be considered if you're thinking of getting one. The unit itself is solidly built and the interface is pretty intuitive considering the complexity of the system. Updating the firmware (which added a number of additional effects) was easy - download the Line 6 Updater software, connect via USB, and it'll do it all automagically. The other bit of software to use with it is Pod Go Edit, also available for free from Line 6's website. Pod Go Edit is basically a computer-based version of the Pod Go editing facilities which lets you load/edit/save effect chains and, if you have your Pod Go connected with USB, any changes made will be immediately reflected on the hardware itself. It's all very easy to use. The effects themselves are brilliantly modelled, and there's a LOT of them. There's a wide variety of presets included so you can have a good play even before you get into editing things yourself. Great bit of kit overall.