Line 6 PowerCab 112 Plus 250W 1x12 Active Guitar Cab
Line 6 PowerCab Plus Product Overview by GAK
A 1x12 active speaker system from Line 6, the PowerCab 112 gives you an authentic "amp-in-the-room" experience when paired with any modeller. Engineered to deliver superb results with any modeller, but, as one would expect, it is the perfect sonic complement to Line 6 Helix guitar processors, completing the chain—from guitar input to guitar speaker.
Guitarists can use Flat Mode to reproduce the sound of their modeller’s presets with a wide frequency range and the punch of a real guitar speaker, or bypass their modeller’s speaker cabinet emulation and use Line 6’s new Speaker Modeling technology to swap in models of any of six classic and boutique loudspeaker drivers.
The Powercab 112 Plus also includes powerful advanced features including; a 2 inch LCD, up to 128 spaces for presets, Midi In/Out, AES/EBU, a multi purpost second unit and a built in USB audio interface to record everything out of the cab.
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Speaker Type: Custom Guitar Coaxial
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Compression Driver
- Compression Driver Impedance: 8Ω
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Loudness SPL: 125dB SPL @ 1m
- Peak Wattage: 250 watts
- XLR Direct Outs: 1
- Combination Input Jacks: 2
- L6 LINK™ / AES/EBU: Input and Output
- USB Audio Interface: Yes - Stereo/Out
- Presets: 128
- Display: Yes
- Speaker Emulations: 6 (expandable)
- Impulse Response Support: Yes
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- Kick Stands: Yes
- Weight: 16.10 kg (35 lb 8 oz)
- Dimensions (mm): 567 x 462 x 305
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year