Line 6 Relay G50 Guitar Digital Wireless System
The Line 6 Relay G50 redefines the wireless experience for guitarists and bassists. The Line-6 G-50 delivers wired tone, uncompromising dependability, and refreshingly simple operation like no other wireless system can.
The Relay G50 digital wireless system produces full-range tones with 10Hz-20kHz frequency response, exceedingly low noise with up to 120dB dynamic range, and studio-quality resolution with 24-bit A/D conversion. To top this off, the G50 is compander-free digital system- remaining compander-free enables Relay to deliver a beautiful high-end sparkle, thunderous low-end punch, and touch response that analog wireless systems simply cannot deliver.
By Utilising the 2.4ghz frequency, the Relay G50 successfully avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources. The DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology automatically locks out all sources of interference, and uniquely addressed and encoded digital transmission technology ensures that your tone will make it from your transmitter to your receiver free of interference caused by WiFi and Bluetooth.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Line 6 Proprietary Digital Audio Transmission
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Trasnsmission Range: 200 Feet Line-of-sight (may vary due to local conditions)
- FCC Approval: Part 15 Approved, No User-license Required
- TBP12 Transmitter Features:
- 1/4-inch Unbalanced Jack Input
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times Oversampling
- Input Impedance: 1.3 M-Ohm
- LCD Showing Channel Number and Battery Life
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (2x AA alkaline batteries)
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select
- RSX12 Receiver Features:
- Rugged Metal Stompbox Style Casework
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit Delta Sigma, 128 times Oversampling
- Connections: 1/4-Inch Output, Tuner Pass-thru
- LED Displays: Power On, Data Link, Audio Status
- LCD Displays: Channel Number, Transmitter Battery Life
- Controls: Power On/Off, Channel Select, Cable Tone Simulator
Works a treat! Can’t wait to use it live.
Brilliant piece of kit and does what is says on the tin!!