Line 6 Relay V75-SC Super Cardioid Handheld Digital Wireless Transmitter
The Relay® V75-SC super-cardioid microphone/transmitter expands the capabilities of your Line 6® XD-V75 digital wireless system, delivering supreme vocal clarity and articulation'even on the loudest stages. The professional-caliber super-cardioid capsule isolates vocals while rejecting stage noise, resulting in powerful performances that cut through the mix. Onboard models of the world's most legendary super-cardioid microphones provide a palette of sounds to fit any voice and venue. With rugged, tour-tough construction, included chrome and black grille options, and a custom hard-shell touring case, Relay V75-SC is designed to provide pristine, reliable sound under the most demanding circumstances.
To help you sound your best, Relay V75-SC features a super-cardioid polar pattern that delivers excellent on-axis response while minimizing feedback and bleed-in from other instruments. You'll be able to perform with the confidence that the audience will hear you clearly over the instruments on stage.
For professional vocalists, Relay V75-SC offers four stunning microphone models'including three based on* the most celebrated super-cardioid live mics from Shure, AKG and Electro-Voice. With the touch of a button, you can dial in the right sound for any voice, venue and performance material.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Professional super-cardioid microphone capsule designed for supreme vocal clarity (receiver sold separately)
- Crystal-clear, compander-free, 24-bit digital transmission
- The widest dynamic range of any digital wireless transmitter-118dB
- 4 onboard microphone models, including three based on* the world's most legendary super-cardioid live mics
- -Shure® Beta 58A®
- -AKG® D5
- -Electro-Voice® N/D767
- -Line 6 original super-cardioid
- Rugged, tour-tough metal body
- Includes custom hard-shell touring case with soft inner padding
- 14 always-available channels
- 10Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Backlit LCD display for fast and easy operation
- 8 hours battery life with 2 AA batteries
- Low Power Mode for extending battery life
- Lockout switch to prevent changes during performance
- Transmitter Naming for identifying transmitters in a multi-system application
- Includes chrome and black grilles
No upgrades available